Call us Today: 01766 540 219
We are offering one person the chance to win a Log Cabin Short Break for up to 4 people. Please like and share our Facebook page and to enter simply comment on our latest Facebook post about the competition. Find it here.
Cabin 357 is a gold graded 2-bedroom self catering log cabin, located in the lower part of the holiday village. It has a lounge-diner with open plan kitchen and off of a small corridor a bathroom with bath and shower, a good sized double bedroom with 4’6 double bed and a twin room with two 3’ single beds. It has a large decked area and parking is directly beside the cabin for 2 cars. Find out more about the cabin.
This giveaway ends at 23:59 on 2nd October 2017. The winner will be announced on the 3rd October 2017.
1. Promotion: The 'Log Cabin Short Break Competition' ("Sweepstake") begins on 11/09/2017 at 18:00 (UK Time) and ends on 02/10/2017 at 23:59 (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstake, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Trawsfynydd Holidays Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for the processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
2. Eligibility: UK residents who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstake will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 by Sponsor whose decision is final. Winner will be notified on Facebook by midday on the 3rd October. The potential winner must accept the prize as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
4. Prize: The winner will be staying in cabin 357 and can choose a 2 night weekend stay or a 4 night Midweek stay (Monday-Friday) between 1st December 2017 and 23rd March 2018 subject to availability (excludes the Christmas/New Year weeks from 23/12/17-07/01/17). The sponsor will supply bed linen and towels. All other costs and expenses which may be associated with the acceptance and use of the prize are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
5. Entry: To enter the entrants must comment on our latest Facebook post about the competition. The latest competition post can be found here. Only one "entry" per person is required. No Purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve the chances of winning.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list.
7. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the sponsor and all their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the competition and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Publicity: By participating, each entrant grants the Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Competition Sponsor: This sweepstake is sponsored by: Trawsfynydd Holidays Ltd., Bronaber, Trawsfynydd, LL51 4YB. Tel: 01766 540219. Any questions regarding this competition should be directed to Trawsfynydd Holidays Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have run our competition to win a break in cabin 357 several times now. The previous winners are: Sam Lovatt, Rachel Tomlinson, who won in Autumn 2016, Stephen Williams won in May 2016, Ann Jones won in Autumn 2015, Janet Hubball won just before the Summer in 2015, Tamara Lynch won Spring 2015 and Helen Brancroft Watts won in the Autumn of 2014.
We teamed up with our friends at Babi Pur to win a Log Cabin Weekend Break from the 9-11th May 2014 (worth £277) AND £200 to spend online with Babi Pur and we gave multiple chances to enter.
View more cabin details and pictures
Babi Pur is a leading on-line retailer based here in Snowdonia selling Organic & Fair Trade products for babies and children. They specialise in Organic Clothes for babies and Children aged 0-6, Fair Trade Toys and Washable Nappies and pride themselves on being able to offer a personal touch. Even if you do not have young children in your family why not enter this competition anyway and donate this part of the prize to a hospital, nursery or childrens home in your area, if you win.
Entries closed on Monday 31st March 2014.a Rafflecopter giveaway