Trawsfynydd Holiday Village
Call us Today: 01766 540 219
Adventure Activities in Snowdonia
There are plenty of adventure activity providers based near to our Holiday Accommodation in Snowdonia. All of the ones listed below can be booked by individuals or groups. If you would prefer to use an adventure company to organise a number of activities for you or to create a bespoke break, then check out our list of local companies lower down, who may be able to help.
- White Water Rafting Nr Bala (15 mins) get 12% off if you book your holiday with us
- Zip World Titan in Blaenau Ffestiniog (20 mins) 10% off if you book your holiday with us
- Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog (20 mins) 10% off if you book your holiday with us
- Zip World Caverns, Blaenau Ffestiniog (20 mins) 10% off if you book your holiday with us
- Pony Trekking in Maentwrog call 01766 590231
- Porthmadog Activity Centre, Pony Trekking near Porthmadog (25 mins)
- Firefox Bushcraft, Nr Dolgellau (ca. 25 mins from us)
- Madog Quads, Porthmadog (25 mins from our accommodation)
- ZipWorld Fforest near Betws-y-Coed (30mins) get 10% off if you book your holiday with us
- Bala Adventure & Watersports, Bala Lake - Sailing, windsurfing & more (30 mins)
- Pony Trekking in Fairbourne (30 mins away)
- SUP Barmouth - Paddleboarding in Barmouth (30 mins)
- Corris Mine Exploreres in Corris (30 mins)
- Go Below Underground Adventure Betws-y-Coed, get 10% discount if you book a holiday with us (excl. School Hols)
- GYG Karting, Cerrigydrudion (35 mins) get 10% discount if you book a holiday with us
- Dragon Raiders Activity Park (paintballing and segway) near Criccieth (35 mins)
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy at Dragon Raiders (35 mins)
- Gwydyr Riding & Trekking Stables, Penmachno (40 mins)
- Glasfryn Park, Pwllheli, go karts, quads, bowling & more (45 mins)
- Red Line indoor karting is in Caernarfon (45 mins drive)
- Surf Snowdonia, Dolgarrog, Conwy Valley (50 mins)
- Snowdonia Riding Stables, Waunfawr (50 mins)
- Plas Menai Watersprots & adventure, nr. Caernarfon, (55 mins)
- Zip World Velocity Snowdonia in Bethesda (1hr)
- Llandudno Ski Slope and Toboggan Run (1hr)
- Offaxis Abersoch Wakeboarding/Surfing courses & equipment hire (1hr)
Adventure companies near our holiday accommodation:
Back to list of Things to do.
Header Image:© Crown copyright Visit Wales
- Adventure North Wales offer White Water Rafting, Quad Biking, High Ropes, Pony Trekking, Rock Climbing, 4x4 Off Road, Coasteering, Sea Kayaking, Surfing, Sailing and much more.
- Adrenalin Antics offer Canyoning, Gorge walking, Cliff jumping, Rock climbing, Abseiling, Raft building, Mountain/hill walks, Zip lines and more.
- Chris Jackson Coaching in Blaenau Ffestiniog offers Guided Walks, Hillwalking and Mountain Navigation Training, Canoe and Kayak Skills Coaching
- Get Wet offers Paintballing, High Ropes, Gorge Walking and Raft Building
- Llyn Adventures offers Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Gorge Scrambling, Coasteering Canoeing, Kayaking and Canoeing.
- SerenVentures offer Climbing and Abseiling, Gorge Scrambling, Multi Activity Days, Mountain Walking and Outdoor Skills Courses
- Snowdonia Adventure Activities offer Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Canyoning, Gorge Scrambling, Kayaking, Canoeing and Mountain Biking and if you book your accommodation with us you will get a discount code to get 15% off any activity with them.
- Snowdonia Aventures specialise in skills courses for walkers, climbers and mountaineers, as well as adventure activities for individuals and groups.
- Up4Adventures offer Canyoning/Gorge scrambling, Mountain Biking, Guided Mountain Treks, Kayaking, Climbing/Abseiling, Team Building and Canadian Open Canoeing.