Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
This lovely cabin is perfect for getting away and spending time with family and friends. There is a large private garden to the front of the cabin with a great sized decking area. To the back of the cabin there is a lockable storage shed and outside tap for your bikes.
The cabin features an open plan lounge with a 3-seater sofa and armchair as well as a TV with Freeview channels, scart socket and DVD player. The kitchen has all the appliances you will need during your stay including a cooker, fridge, microwave and a dining table with 4 chairs. A tea towel is provided, but you will need to bring your washing up essentials with you.
The bedrooms are located on the left hand side of the cabin and are larger than average. The double bedroom has a 4’6 double bed, with access from both sides. This bedroom also has extra space to fit a travel cot. The bunk room features 3′ beds. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom is spacious and modern with a shower cubicle. All electricity costs are included.
There is a large, private garden in front of the cabin with a good sized decking area. Parking for 2 cars beside the cabin.
- There is an anchor point in the bike store, so please bring your own cable/chain bike lock.
- A travel cot will fit into the bedrooms.
- Although this cabin does not accept pets, do not book it if you have a dog allergy as the cabin owner has a dog.
- All of the properties are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.