Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Open plan living
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- DVD/CD Player
The lovely Cabin 103 is a 2 bedroom holiday home close to the park reception. There is a closed veranda with a small separate seating area with armchair and foot stool on one side. The other side has been opened out to provide and a larger kitchen-diner which is open plan with the lounge.
The kitchen-diner has a dining table with 4 chairs and all the kitchen appliances you need.
The bedrooms are off the back of the lounge, having a double bedroom with a 4’6 double bed and a bunk bedroom with 2’6 bunks. Access to the double bed is from both sides, but space around the bed is very limited. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower only. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
There is a small decked area in front of the cabin and parking is directly next to the cabin.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the veranda.
- There is no room for a cot in the bedrooms of this cabin.
- WiFi: the hotspot can be picked up from the front of the cabin, however as we are in a rural location we do not have fibre broadband and hence do not enjoy superfast speeds. When others are using our hotspot the speed will deteriorate further. We therefore ask that our WiFi Policy is adhered to, this can be read at the reception.
- Whilst the cabin will sleep 6 people it is essentially designed for 4 people and so seating/dining space will be limited.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.