Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- DVD/CD Player
Cabin 105 is a lovely unit close to the reception, it has a closed veranda which has been partially opened up. It provides a small storage area on one side and a larger kitchen-diner on the other. The open plan lounge comes off the dining area.
Both the bedrooms come off the back of the lounge area and are a good size, one being a double and the other being a bunk bed room.
All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower only. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Parking is directly next to the cabin and there is a good sized decked area with gate in front of the cabin.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the veranda.
- There is no room for a cot in this cabin.
- WiFi: the hotspot can be picked up from the front of the cabin, however as we are in a rural location we do not have fibre broadband and hence do not enjoy superfast speeds. When others are using our hotspot the speed will deteriorate further. We therefore ask that our WiFi Policy is adhered to, this can be read at the reception.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.