Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- DVD/CD Player
Cabin 105 is a desirable selection, only a stones throw from reception. It has a closed veranda which has been partially opened up.The open-plan living area maintains a spacious feel, without compromising on cosiness. The kitchen features everything you’d need, compact with all appliances, and ample cupboard space. We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, and anti-bac spray.
Both the bedrooms are situated on the other side of the living area, and are both of a decent size. One being a double room, and one bunk bed room ideal for little ones. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Parking is directly next to the cabin and there is a good sized decked area with gate in front of the cabin.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the veranda.
- There is no room for a cot in this cabin.
- WiFi: the hotspot can be picked up from the front of the cabin, however as we are in a rural location we do not have fibre broadband and hence do not enjoy superfast speeds. When others are using our hotspot the speed will deteriorate further. We therefore ask that our WiFi Policy is adhered to, this can be read at the reception.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- Towels are not provided.