Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
Cabin 121 is a tranquil haven, located on the edge of the park and a short stroll from the children’s play area. There is a large decking space to the front of the cabin, with access to a small grass area.
The enclosed veranda has been fully opened out to allow for a flood of light to stream through the open-plan living and kitchen area. The kitchen itself comes equipped with all the essential appliances you will need during your stay, including a hob, fridge-freezer and a microwave. We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, and anti-bac spray.
The dining area consist of a generous dining table, and four chairs perfect for gathering around to enjoy a nice meal, while capturing stunning views. Adjacent is a large L-shaped sofa and TV with Freeview channels, a scart & HDMI sockets and a DVD player.
The bedrooms are situated on the other side of the lounge. The double bedroom has a 4’ double bed and the bunk bedroom has a 4’ double bed with a 2’6 bunk above in a L-shape. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival.
The bathroom has been completely opened out, and the storage cupboard reduced in size to allow for total comfort while you pamper yourself. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Parking is directly beside the cabin.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- Cabin 121 allows up to two pets to stay.
- A travel cot will not fit into this cabin.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- We do kindly ask that there be no smoking or BBQs on the outside decking.
- Please note towels are not provided.