Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Bike storage
- Mountain views
- Shower room
Cabin 15 is a stunning 2-bedroom modern, self-catering Gold Graded log cabin sleeping up to 4 people. It is located above the reception in the quieter part of of the holiday village and has a lovely open outlook, looking over a grassed area looking out towards the Rhinog Mountains. The new decking faces South & West enjoying the fantastic views, and has 5 steps up to the decking. Designated parking for 1 car in front of the cabin.
The Cabin is open plan and is light and airy with laminate flooring throughout and modern electric heating. The spacious living room has an L shaped sofa and 2 easy chairs, one looking out towards the mountains. There is a smart TV and DVD player. Electric heating is available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Modern fitted kitchen with all appliances, including under counter larder fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster and extractor fan. The extendable dining table seats four people and has lovely views.
The double bedroom has a 4’6” bed accessible from 1 side and has ample storage. The bunks are L shaped and there is ample storage. All beds are made up on arrival.
The cabin boasts a modern, spacious bathroom with good sized quadrant shower, WC and vanity unit with hand basin. Heated towel rail. Please note: Towels are not provided.
We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, washing up liquid and anti-bac spray.
- There is a storage box on the decking to store bikes.
- A travel cot will not fit into this cabin.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- We do kindly ask that there be no smoking or BBQs on the outside decking.
- Please note towels are not provided.