Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
Cabin 170 is a pet friendly silver graded, 2 bedroom self catering log cabin sleeping 5 people. Located on the northern edge of the play area it looks south across the park and has some views of the Rhinog Mountains to the west from the side decking.
The cabin has a compact lounge-diner with open plan kitchen having a 2-seater sofa and 2 easy armchairs, a folding leaf dining table and 4 chairs and a TV with basic Freeview channels, scart socket and DVD player. The kitchen has all the normal kitchen appliances including an oven with separate grill, a fridge with small ice box and microwave. We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, and anti-bac spray.
The bedrooms are off the back of the lounge, having a double bedroom with a 4’6 double bed and a bunk bedroom with a 4’ double bed and a 2’6 bunk above it in an L shape. Please note that whilst the cabin will sleep 5 people it is essentially designed for 4 people and so seating/dining space for 5 is limited. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival.
The bathroom has a shower only and the electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
It has a large decked area across the front and side of the cabin with 2 gates. To the front it is partly undercover and from here it has views across the play area. To the side there are some views up to the Rhinog Mountains. There are some grass areas around the cabin and parking is directly behind Cabin 170 for 2 cars.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- Whilst the cabin will sleep five people it is essentially designed for four people and so seating/dining space will be limited.
- A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- We do kindly ask that there be no smoking or BBQs on the outside decking.
- Towels are not provided.