Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Mountain views
- Fully equipped kitchen
Cabin 192 is a pet friendly silver graded 2-bedroom self catering log cabin sleeping 6 people, located on the eastern edge of the holiday village and is just a short walk from the children’s play area.
It has an enclosed veranda providing an additional seating area on one side and an open plan lounge/kitchen-diner on the other side. The lounge has a 2-seater sofa bed, 2 easy armchairs, samart TV and a DVD player. The kitchen has a dining table with 4 chairs to the front with views to the mountains and all the normal kitchen appliances including an oven with separate grill, a fridge with small ice box and microwave. We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, and anti-bac spray.
The bedrooms are off the back of the lounge, having a double bedroom with a 4’6 double bed and a bunk bedroom with 2’6 bunk beds. Please note that whilst the cabin will sleep 6 people by utilising the sofa bed in the lounge, it is essentially designed for 4 people and so seating/dining space will be limited for 6 people. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower only. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
It has a large patio area with good views up to the Rhinog Mountains, a good sized open plan grass area to the side of the cabin and parking is directly next to the cabin.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- Whilst the cabin will sleep 6 people it is essentially designed for 4 people and so seating/dining space will be limited.
- A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
- This cabin does not have a decking area, but has a large patio area instead.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- We do kindly ask that there be no smoking or BBQs on the outside decking.
- Towels are not provided.