Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Open plan living
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Shower room
- Central heating
- Outdoor furniture
Cabin 329 is a pet friendly 2-bedroom log cabin sleeping up to 4 people and is located just down from the play area on the outer edge of the holiday village. It has an enclosed veranda which has a small porch at the entrance.
The lounge features a 3-seater sofa and matching armchair as well as a TV with Freeview channels and DVD player. In the kitchen-diner there is a dining table with 4 chairs and the newly fitted kitchen has all appliances to make your stay nice and easy, including an oven with separate grill, a slim line dishwasher, a freestanding fridge with narrow freezer unit and a microwave. A tea towel is provided, but you must bring your washing up essentials with you.
The bedrooms are off the side of the lounge and are therefore a little larger than the standard cabins. The double bedroom has a 4’6 double bed and the bunk bedroom has 2’5 x 5’8 bunks. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a walk in shower. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
There is a good sized gated decking at the front of the cabin and a grass area around the cabin. As this cabin is located on the edge of the village and looks out onto National Park woodland, it is fairly private in the garden area. Parking is directly behind the cabin and will fit 2 cars.
Cabin 329 allows one pet only to stay.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
- Please note that whilst these bunk beds will sleep adults, they are smaller than standard single/bunk beds and so are better suited to children/smaller adults.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.