Features & Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Open plan living
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Central heating
- Full bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
Cabin 341 is a large, 3-bedroom self catering log cabin sleeping up to 8 people. It is located on a corner plot just down from the play area with a large decking and grass area to the front, perfect for soaking up the sun during those summer months.
The cabin has a good sized lounge-diner with open plan kitchen. In the lounge there is a 3-seater and two 2-seater sofas (one of which is a sofa bed), a dining table with 6 chairs, the TV has basic Freeview channels, scart socket and DVD player. In the kitchen all the normal kitchen appliances are provided including an oven with separate grill, a fridge freezer and a microwave. A tea towel is provided, but you must bring your washing up essentials with you.
The bedrooms are a little larger than those in the standard sized cabins and are located just off the back of the lounge. There are 2 double bedrooms both with 4’6 beds, access to the double bed is from both sides in the main bedroom and from one side in the 2nd double room. The cabins third bedroom is a bunk bedroom with 3’ bunks. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been completely opened out and has a bath with overhead shower. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
It has a very large decking, partly undercover with a gate. There is also a good sized grass area to the front of the cabin and parking is directly beside and in front of the cabin for 2 cars.
This cabin allows up to two pets to stay.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- Whilst the cabin will sleep 8 people it is essentially designed for 6 people and so seating/dining space will be limited.
- A travel cot will just fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.