Features & Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Open plan living
- Central heating
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Outdoor furniture
- Full bathroom
Cabin 350 is a three bedroom self catering, gold graded log cabin sleeping up to 7 people. The cabin is located in the lower part of the holiday village below the reception and is only a short walk from the children’s play area.
The cabin features a large open plan living area, kitchen and diner with plenty of space to relax after a day exploring the local area. The living area features a larger L shaped sofa, as well as a dining table with 8 chairs. If you’re looking for some evening entertainment there is a TV with free view and a DVD player located in the living area.
The kitchen is equipped with standard kitchen appliances including a fitted hob and oven, a fridge with ice box and a microwave. A tea towel is provided, but you must bring your washing up essentials with you.
Three of the bedrooms are off the back of the lounge, having a double bedroom with 4’6 double bed and two bunk bedrooms, one with 3’ bunk beds and the other with 2’6 bunks. There is also a very small 4th single bedroom with a 3’ single bed at the front of the cabin. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been opened out and features a bath with shower over it. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Parking is directly beside the cabin for one car only, there is a large gated decking along the front of the cabin and a good sized grass area to the front of the cabin.
Cabin 350 allows only one pet to stay.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- A travel cot will fit into the double room if the clothes hanging rail is moved.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- Double bedroom can be accesses from both sides.
- Clothes rail in double room can be moved to make space for a travel cot.
- Please also be aware that whilst the cabin will sleep 7 people it is essentially designed for 6 people and so seating/dining space will be limited.