Features & Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- WIFI included
- Open plan living
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
- Full bathroom
- Central heating
Cabin 355 is a large 3-bedroom self catering log cabin sleeping 8 people. It is located in the lower part of the holiday village below the reception, only a short walk from the children’s play area & has it’s own WiFi.
It has a kitchen-diner which is open plan with the lounge, bedrooms and bathroom being situated off of a small corridor to the rear of the cabin.
The lounge has patio doors leading out onto the decking and features two 3-seater sofas, one of which is a sofa bed and a TV with basic Freeview channels, scart & HDMI sockets and a Blu-ray DVD player.
The kitchen-diner has a dining table with 6 chairs and all standard kitchen appliances including an oven with separate grill, a large fridge freezer and microwave. A tea towel is provided, but you must bring your washing up essentials with you.
The bedrooms are larger than the standard cabins and are located off the corridor to the rear of the cabin. There is a good sized double bedroom with 4’6 double bed, there is ample room around the double bed to access it comfortably from both sides. The cabin also homes a compact twin room with two 3’ single beds and a bunk bedroom with 2’6 L shaped bunks. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom is a little larger than the standard cabins and has a bath with shower over it. The electric central heating is available from October to End of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
It has a large decked area and a gravel area to the side which can be used for a seating or parking area. An additional space is available directly in front of the cabin for a small car.
This cabin allows up to two pets to stay. Please note, although this cabin allows pets, there isn’t a gate/enclosure for them to be outside without a lead.
- There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
- The WiFi is via a local 4G Mast. We cannot accept any responsibility for the availability or quality of the signal and are therefore not able to help if the mast is down for any reason or the signal is poor.
- Whilst the cabin will sleep 8 people it is essentially designed for 6 people and so seating/dining space will be limited.
- A travel cot will fit into the Double Bedroom
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.