Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
Caban Cerrig is a spacious cabin which is located on the hill above the reception with excellent views towards the Countryside. The cabin benefits from a large, open plan lounge, kitchen and diner, making the cabin feel very light and modern.
The lounge features a 3-seater leather sofa and an armchair, a TV with Freeview channels, DVD play and scart/HDMI sockets, the large double doors lead out to your very own garden area. The kitchen has a dining table and four chairs and has all standard kitchen appliances including a fitted hob, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher and a microwave. A tea towel is provided, but you must bring your washing up essentials with you. This cabin has the huge benefit of underfloor heating, making it even cosier in those winter months!
The bedrooms are on the right-hand side of the lounge, having a double bedroom with a 4’6 double bed which has access from both sides and twin bedroom with two 3’ single beds. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has fully fitted appliances including a shower and the electric central heating is available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
Parking is to the front of the cabin.
• There is no room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the cabin.
• A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
• This cabin does not allow pets to stay.
• All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking..