Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
Cabin 12 is a great unit with a large decking and a good sized open grass area, just a short distance from the dog walking area on park.
It has an enclosed veranda providing a dining table and chairs on one side and a fairly large storage space on the other. The open plan living area features two, 2 seater sofas, a TV with FreeView, scart socket and DVD player. The kitchen is an open plan design with all the essential appliances you will need during your stay. We are now offering cleaning materials in each cabin to ensure a comfortable stay with us. These include: Tea towels, dish cloths, sponge scourers, and anti-bac spray.
The bedrooms are just off the back of the lounge, one being a double bedroom and the other a bunk bed room. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival and there is parking to the side of the Cabin.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower only. The electric central heating is available from October to end of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
- A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
- Cabin 12 welcomes two pets to stay.
- There is some room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the veranda.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.
- Please note: towels are not provided.