Features & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD/CD Player
- Bed linen & beds made on arrival
Cabin 12 is a great unit with a large decking and a good sized open grass area, just a short distance from the dog walking area on park.
It has an enclosed veranda providing a dining table and chairs on one side and a fairly large storage space on the other. The open plan living area features two, 2 seater sofas, a TV with FreeView, scart socket and DVD player. The kitchen is an open plan design with all the essential appliances you will need during your stay. A tea towel is provided but you must bring your washing up essentials along with you.
The bedrooms are just off the back of the lounge, one being a double bedroom and the other a bunk bed room. All beds are made up with linen ready for your arrival; towels can be hired at an additional cost.
The bathroom has been partially opened out and has a shower only. The electric central heating is available from October to end of May. There are also additional heaters available throughout the year and all electricity costs are included.
- A travel cot will not fit into the bedrooms in this cabin.
- Cabin 12 welcomes two pets to stay.
- There is some room to store bikes or similar equipment inside the veranda.
- All of the log cabins are privately owned and so each one looks and feels a little different as it may have different furnishings or layout. All are non smoking.